ProcureAZ Resources for Vendors
NOTE: In order to insure receipt of e-mail notifications from Procure.AZ.Gov, it may be necessary for vendors to include procureaz.gov on their whitelist or safe-senders list.
|REGISTER NOW - Live Vendor Training - How to Respond to Solicitations
The Help Desk will be conducting a live webinar on Thursday 3/6/14 @ 9:30am AZ Time. Space is limited to 25 participants and registration is first come first serve. For full details of what will be covered in training and to register please go to:
Below are a number of resources available to current and prospective contractors regarding the use of the State's eProcurement system, ProcureAZ. (Updated for version 10.0)
- Supported Web Browsers (file: )
- Vendor FAQ (file: )
Quick Reference Guides are designed as a high level review of the referenced title.
- Quick Reference Guide – Accessing POs and Change Orders (file: )
- Quick Reference Guide – Adding a DBA-Subsidiary (file: )
- Quick Reference Guide – Adding a User (file: )
- Quick Reference Guide – Profile Maintenance (file: )
- Quick Reference Guide – Veteran Business Indicator (file: )
- Quick Reference Guide - Responding to Solicitations (file: )
- Quick Reference Guide - Responding to Reverse Auctions (file: )
Step By Step Guides will take you step by step through the entire process of the referenced title.
- Step-by-Step Guide - Profile Maintenance (file: )
Includes - How to Add and Maintain Addresses, Commodity Codes, Add New Users and Maintain Existing Users, Add a DBA, and Update Terms and Catagories.
- Step-by-Step Guide - Bid Opening Reports and Bid Tabulations (file: )
- Step-by-Step Guide - Accessing POs and Change Orders (file: )
- Step-by-Step Guide - Vendor Registration (file: )
- Step-by-Step Guide - Responding to Solicitations (file: )
- Step-by-Step Guide - Request for Revision (BAFO) (file: )
- Webinar - Responding to Solicitations (file: )
If having trouble viewing the webinar, the missing codec can be downloaded here:
ProcureAZ Help Desk Support
- Procure AZ Phone Support – (602) 542-7600. Staffed Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, voicemail available at other times.