While you are encouraged to address any procurement compliance concerns with your immediate supervisor and/or management team, procurement personnel may choose to confidentially, or anonymously, report any compliance violations, concerns, or questions.
Please consult with your immediate supervisor or management team any concerns you have regarding procurement compliance.
However, you may choose to confidentially, or anonymously, report violations, concerns, or questions by Clicking Here.
Vendors may also use this link to identify a list of resources, provided by the State, through which concerns should be addressed.
No person or document can tell you what is right or wrong in every situation. If you are ever in doubt, ask yourself:
- Is this legal? Have I checked with the agency’s subject matter expert?
- Would it conflict with any of my State Governmental Unit’s, or the State’s core values or mission?
- Am I involving the right people?
- How would I feel telling my family or children about my decision?
- If I choose to act on this situation, would my decision by fair?
- How would I feel reading about my choice in a newspaper, or explaining my choice to a judge or jury?
- If you know it is wrong, don't do it.
- If in doubt, ASK.
- Keep asking until you get an answer.
- Don't ignore what you believe to be illegal or unethical conduct.
- Set an example for others.
- Take responsibility by DOING THE RIGHT THING. For managers, this includes cultivating an environment to DO THE RIGHT THING.