Submit an issue to the APP Help Desk
What is the Arizona Procurement Portal (APP)?
The Arizona Procurement Portal will provide the public with an easy-to-use portal to:
- Register as a supplier
- Subscribe to receive bid/solicitation opportunities
- View contract information
- Securely submit confidential bid information
In addition, the system allows suppliers to more easily provide information about products/services they offer, allow the State to create catalogs of items/services to make it easier for State buyers to find what they need.
What are the key benefits of using the APP?
The key benefits to the APP include:
- Better communication and visibility with State of AZ
- Access to maintain your supplier data for more efficient transaction processing
- Greater control over order processing
- Ability for suppliers to create electronic invoices
- Faster invoice-to-pay process with convenient visibility into invoices/payments status
Will I need additional software to use the APP?
The APP is cloud-based, therefore you will only need an email address to register online.
How do I register for the APP?
If you had an active contract with the State of Arizona prior to October 22nd, 2018, you have received an email invitation which contained your credentials, temporary password, and instructions on how to access the site. Login to the system to validate the information and update your commodity upon initial log in.
If you did not have an active contract with the State of Arizona prior to October 22nd, 2018, then you need to register as a new user.
How can I access the APP?
The APP can be found at the following web address: https://app.az.gov.
Is there support available for APP?
Yes, please refer to the Support Tab on this website.