Submit an issue to the APP Help Desk
The goal of the Arizona Procurement Portal (APP) is to provide end-to-end automation; reduce maverick spend; and enhance spend management, data quality and availability, and Vendor management across the Source to Pay (S2P) processes (Source to Contract, Purchase to Pay, Supplier Management) across Procurement and GAO.
- APP project was established with a very accelerated timeline based on available budget with Release 1 (ProcureAZ replacement) being accomplished in 12 months and Release 2 (limited enhancements) to be completed within an additional 3 months
- APP project establishes a new product management lifecycle approach to optimizing business processes and updating the application beginning with Release 2 and future periodic releases
- Clearly aligned with AMS and Continuous Improvement strategies within the State of Arizona
The benefits of APP include:
- Handles all aspects of procurement, from registering and contracting with vendors through placing orders and approving payments.
- Expands and simplifies management access to reports.
- Provides the public an easy-to-use portal to register as a vendor, subscribe to receive bid opportunities, view contract information and securely submit confidential bid information.
- Increases efficiency and consistency for vendors and the State by providing one S2P system that better meets everyone’s needs.
- Allows vendors to more easily provide information about products/services they offer, allow the State to create catalogs of items/services to make it easier for State buyers to find what they need.