What is a microlearning video? A microlearning video is a 2-5 minute video focused on a very specific topic and is available for learners to view at their convenience.
To view the video, log in to TraCorp (https://adoa.server.tracorp.com) and:
1. Click on Assigned Content.
2. Type Course ID in the search field and press the Enter key.
3. Click on the search result.
4. Click "ASSIGN" to come back and watch later or "ASSIGN AND LAUNCH CONTENT" to watch the video now.
5. Click "LAUNCH THIS CONTENT" when you come back later to watch the video - you can do this at any time and multiple times.
Please find a list of all available microlearning here.